The following as amended by any posted notices or oral announcement during the auction constitute the conditions of the auction.
1. The auction will be conducted in Indian Rupees.
2. (a) Prospective Bidders are solely responsible for independently inspecting the art works before bidding in the auction in order to determine and satisfy themselves with regard to all aspects of the art works, including its condition, size and restoration if any.
(b) Any statement of authorship, origin, provenance, date, age and condition is a statement of opinion and is not to be taken as statement of fact.
(c) Any similarity of any text or image matter from any other publication/source if any could be a pure coincidence and not deliberate.
(d) An invoice for purchase will be issued by Artrise Gallery.
3. Authenticity Guarantee
An authenticity certificate for each work offered on sale to the effect that it is a genuine work of the artist will be provided. All the art works included in the auction have been either sourced from the artist themselves or from reputed art dealers or art collectors. However in the unlikely event that any art work purchased from the auction is subsequently proved to be not genuine liability of the organizers will be limited to the refund of the price of the art work received by them at the auction. However these claims will be handled and will require adequate proof clearly showing beyond doubt that the work is not, genuine by competent art authority. This guarantee is confined only to the original buyer and holds good for a period of two months from the date of the purchase. Any errors in the description, technical details or typographical details do not make any representation of any nature expressed or implied with respect to the property.
4. The organizers might withdraw any property from the auction at any time before the actual sale date.
5. The organizers will only accept bids from bidders who have registered for the auction and have given bidding access.
6. Price Estimates in the catalogue are provided only as a guide to the purchasers. They do not include any additional charges which maybe applicable such as shipping, insurance or taxes i.e Vat, etc.
7. Tied Bids
In case of tied bids the bids that come in first would be accepted
8. Winning Bids
The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between the bidders the auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or re offer and resell the lot in dispute. In case any dispute arises after the auction the decision of the organizers shall be conclusive in all respects.
9. Closing Bids
At the close of the auction the highest bidder shall be deemed to have purchased the offered art works subject to all the conditions set forth herein and thereupon shall
(a) Assume all risk and responsibility thereof;
(b) Will pay the full purchase price thereof. lf these foregoing conditions and other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to the other remedies available in law, without limitation, the organizers will have the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price or at their option may cancel the sale retaining as liquidate damages all payments made by the purchaser.
10. Hammer Price
There will be no Buyers Premium and the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser at the Hammer Price.
11. Under no circumstances will the organizers rescind any purchase or refund the amount paid in respect of any lot except as provided in condition no 3.
12. Absentee Bidders
if a prospective bidder is unable to bid in the auction in person and wishes to place bids he or she may give instruction to the organizers to bid on his or her behalf in writing using the proxy option online.
13. These conditions of auction as well as purchasers and the organizers respective rights and obligations hereunder shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with laws of India. By bidding at the auction whether present in person or represented by an agent, absentee bids or any other means, the purchaser shall be deemed to have consented to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.
The purchaser will be billed within one week after the auction and will require making full payment within two weeks from the date of the auction.
Bidders are required to provide all invoicing details to the organizers prior to the sale. The name in which the invoice should be made and the billing address must be specified at the time of the registration.
16. Collection of Purchase
(a) Successful purchaser will be informed and invoiced within one week from the date of the auction.
(b) After the day of the auction all the Property will be held at the premises of artriseart Gallery and maybe collected after payment of all amounts due.
(c) Subject to full payment the successful purchaser shall at his own expense take delivery of the property purchased within seven days after the receipt of the invoice.
(d) The purchaser will be responsible for any removal, storage and insurance charges on the art work not collected within the specified period.
(e) If the purchaser wishes to have the work shipped, he or she would be liable to bear all additional expenses such as transportation charges, taxes, insurance etc. The packaging charges however would be borne by the organizers.
(f) Íf any art work is not paid for in full or collected by the purchaser as per the conditions mentioned here in above the organizer will be entitled to dispose of the property as they deem fit and proper without giving any notice to the defaulting purchaser.
Taxes, if applicable, should be borne by the purchaser.
All, queries, clarification and other issues should be directed solely to the organizers who will bear the overall responsibility for conduction the auction and all matters incidental and ancillary to it.